Amazon Cloud “Cloud Computing”, by definition, refers to the on-demand delivery of IT resources and applications via the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Business leaders want IT to help preserve cash. Traditional capital expenses for IT infrastructure requires an upfront investment. Because the capability of hardware and software increases rapidly, making large, up-front capital investments in assets that quickly become outdated does not make good business sense.
Listed below are the advantages of using AWS
- Cost-Effective — Consume only the amount of compute, storage and other IT resources needed. No long-term commitment, minimum spend or up-front investment is required.Instead of having to invest heavily in data centers and servers before you know how you’re going to use them, you can only pay when you consume computing resources, and only pay for how much you consume.
- Elastic and Scalable — Quickly add and subtract resources to applications to meet customer demand and manage costs. Avoid provisioning resources up-front for projects with variable consumption rates or short lifetimes.Using AWS tools, Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing, your application can scale up or down based on demand. Backed by Amazon’s massive infrastructure, you have access to compute and storage resources when you need them.
- Experienced — Leverage Amazon.com’s 15+ years of experience delivering large-scale, global infrastructure. Benefit as AWS continues to hone and innovate its infrastructure management capabilities and skills.You take advantage of a scalable, reliable, and secure global computing infrastructure, the virtual backbone of Amazon.com’s multi-billion dollar online business that has been honed for over a decade.
- Security — AWS utilizes an end-to-end approach to secure and harden our infrastructure, including physical, operational, and software measures. For more information, see the AWS Security Center. AWS builds and delivers its services in accordance with the industry’s highest and strictest security best practices. AWS conducts regular and thorough audits to demonstrate the security of its infrastructure.
- Speed — In a cloud computing environment, new IT resources are only ever a click away, which means you reduce the time it takes to make those resources available to your developers from weeks to just minutes. This results in a dramatic increase in agility for the organization, since the cost and time it takes to experiment and develop is significantly lower.
To know more on this get in touch with us.
To know more about our web and mobile development service visit http://evincetech.com.
For more information, please contact us with the specifications for your project. You can email our sales team at email@example.com, also you can call us at following numbers.
India: (+91) 44 42170775, (+91) 91766 40375
USA [Toll Free]: 866 220 6565