Listed below are the reasons for using Amazon service for magento application:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) -Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud delivers scalable, pay-as-you-go compute capacity in the cloud.
- Auto Scaling – Auto Scaling allows you to automatically scale your Amazon EC2 capacity up or down according to conditions you define.
- Elastic Load Balancing -Elastic Load Balancing automatically distributes incoming application traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances.
- Amazon CloudFront (CDN) – Amazon CloudFront is a web service that makes it easy to distribute content with low latency via a global network of edge locations.
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) – Amazon Relational Database Service is a web service that makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud.
- Amazon Route 53 – Amazon Route 53 is a highly available and scalable Domain Name System (DNS) web service.
- Amazon ElastiCache – Amazon ElastiCache is a web service that makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale an in-memory cache in the cloud.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) – Amazon S3 is storage for the Internet. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
- Flexibility – One of the most important features of Amazon AWS is its flexibility. The communication of all AWS services are working together perfectly. AWS offers a great API which brings an ability of creating new instances ( server ), overbalance, external database ( RDS ) and storage ( NFS ) on demand. You can use all these services just in the moment they are created. In case you need more server power, memory and space you can just change the instance type and you´re done. Server managing was never easier and faster.
- Performance – The speed of AWS is just fantastic. The performance of the “Elastic Block Storage” is similar to S3, but it offers more features. You get a higher reliability than most standard hosters (data center) world wide offer. Magento Development India
- AWS Security – At a high level, Amazon taken the following approach to secure the AWS infrastructure.
Physical Security: Amazon has many years of experience in designing, constructing, and operating large-scale data centers. AWS infrastructure is housed in Amazon-controlled data centers throughout the world. Only those within Amazon who have a legitimate business need to have such information know the actual location of these data centers, and the data centers themselves are secured with a variety of physical controls to prevent unauthorized access.
Secure Services: Each of the services within the AWS cloud is architected to be secure and contains a number of capabilities that restrict unauthorized access or usage without sacrificing the flexibility that customers demand. For more information about the security capabilities of each service in the AWS cloud, consult the Amazon Web Services: Overview of Security Processes whitepaper.To know more about our web and mobile development service visit http://evincetech.com.
For more information, please contact us with the specifications for your project. You can email our sales team at email@example.com, also you can call us at following numbers.
India: (+91) 44 42170775, (+91) 91766 40375
USA [Toll Free]: 866 220 6565