There’s no operating system that can be called perfect. Despite the fact that Android leads the mobile OS game, running on 84% of smartphones globally, it’s known to have some rough edges. With the latest version of Android, called Lollipop, Google aims to smoothen these rough edges with plenty of design improvements, new features and security upgrades.
Google’s latest mobile operating is now making its way to a variety of smart phones and tablets. Android 5.0 Lollipop completely revamps the look and feel of the operating system, and includes a number of new features and enhancements. Android Lollipop is absolutely PACKED with new features.
Below are listed a few features of this new version:
- Material Design: It is the fresh look, dubbed “Material” by Google. While there are some similarities between Material and the look of “stock”, the designers are clearly forging a new path here, in purely aesthetic terms. The flatness seen in KitKat is still present and correct, but it comes with a twist: realism. Animation is going to play a big part in the new design, and Android Lollipop will adopt real-time shadows to give its interface more depth and make it look a little more dynamic.Mobile Application Development Chennai The shadows are there because Android Lollipop will make much more use of layers in the UI, allowing developers to do all kinds of visual customisation within their apps.
- New lock screen: Notifications are now displayed front and centre on the screen. They can be swiped either to the left or to the right to be dismissed, or you can double tap them to jump right into an app. A simple swipe up from the bottom will unlock your stock Android device, while sliding your finger from left to right will open the phone app and a swipe from right to left will open the camera.
3. Get longer battery life with battery-saver mode: This feature is great for those times your battery is running low and you just can’t seem to find a charger. In fact, Google claims that enabling the battery-saver mode on Android 5.0 Lollipop will extend your device by up to 90 minutes.
4. Priority Mode : This lets you setup an environment on your phone where you’ll only be served certain notifications when you’re busy working on something. It’s a method of streamlining what can and can’t come through to you so you won’t be disturbed. When you set up Priority mode, Android asks you which applications you’d like to allow in a handy drop down menu. It also lets you set up a timer for the mode too, so if you’re only busy for an hour, just set it for an hour and it’ll revert back to normal once that time is up. Priority is an awesome feature that lets you keep in contact with important stuff while blocking out all the usual guff your phone normally bothers you with.
5. Right information at the right moment: With Lollipop, your tablet shows your inbox alongside the message that you have open, while your watch shows new emails as they arrive.To know more about our web and mobile development service visit http://evincetech.com.
For more information, please contact us with the specifications for your project. You can email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org, also you can call us at following numbers.
India: (+91) 44 42170775, (+91) 91766 40375
USA [Toll Free]: 866 220 6565